Based on Module Five’s articles on effective behavior change techniques in the prevention and management of childhood obesity, explain some of the practices that will enhance good health. Frame your answer around a major illness, such as juvenile diabetes, and thoroughly examine:
- How this physical ailment could translate differently across gender
- The vital role of the sleep cycle and the importance of physical activity in adolescents
- How the void of adapting healthy practices could prove to have catastrophic consequences in adulthood
- Stress management and its impact on health
- The downfalls of inaccessibility for those who reside in geographically confining locations
After you have thoroughly examined the illness, suggest best practices from a health and child psychology perspective that could be beneficial to children and adolescents dealing with the illness you chose and support your explanation with evidence-based practices.
For additional details, please refer to the Journal Guidelines and Rubric document.