Investigate the Role of the Nurse Leader as a Change Agent
The hospital you work for has gained Magnet® distinction. The nursing leadership at your organization has reached out to a group of “Super Users” to gain essential knowledge of the Magnet® Model and implement it on your unit. You, as a “Super User,” have demonstrated leadership and engagement in the organization and are ready to take on the task!
Create a poster presentation to display in the staff lounge of your unit. The poster presentation must include the following:
- Accurate definitions of the main components to the Magnet® Model.
- A description of at least two qualities of effective change agents that help promote the change process to the Magnet® Model for your unit.
- Two examples demonstrating the role of the nurse leader/manager in implementing the change to the Magnet® Model on your unit.
- A brief analysis of the benefits of the transition to the Magnet® Model for leaders and followers.
- At least three scholarly resources to support ideas.
- APA format for in-text citations and references.
A poster presentation is a way to share the main components of a concept, research, or new knowledge. In many instances, posters are used to briefly describe a research paper or new process in a format that is quick to read and easy to follow.
You may create your own poster presentation using Microsoft PowerPoint®, or you may use the provided templates:
Feel free to customize, get creative, and use images as you see fit to best influence your colleagues.
Submit your completed poster presentation Assignment to the Dropbox.