Journaling is an important part of your academic journey and allows you to pause, reflect, and critically think about the concepts you are learning.
Respond to the following reflective Journal prompt by utilizing information you learned this week in class as well as your own experience and knowledge. There is a 350 word minimum on this Journal.
- How thoroughly do you assess the skin of your patients?
- Which assessment techniques for the skin, hair, nails, head, face, neck, including regional lymphatics, eyes, ears, nose, mouth, and throat will you use in your practice and which ones will you not? Provide a rationale for each stance.
- How do you think adding these techniques into your approach will benefit your patients?
Visit the Writing Center for information about citing and formatting. Your Journal Assignment should:
- clearly establish and maintain the viewpoint and purpose of the Assignment;
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
View the Journal Grading Rubric located under Grading Rubrics in Course Resources.
Submit your Journal to the unit Dropbox before midnight on the last day of the unit.