This week you have two Shadow Health Assignments to submit for grading:
- Skin, Hair, and Nails
To begin these Assignments open Shadow Health from inside the course, select your Shadow Health course, and select the Assignment you would like to attempt first. You will be able to re-open your completed practice attempt from last week so you can improve your score by asking more questions and performing additional assessments. You do not have to start a second attempt from scratch.
Making Corrections to Your Assignment
- You will be able to reopen your completed attempts to make corrections and improve your score.
- You DO NOT have to start these assignments from scratch
- You can reopen these assignments to make corrections from the Assignment Overview or Assignment Results page by following these steps – https://link.shadowhealth.com/reopening.
- Make sure to “Turn In” your assessment by the end of the unit by following these steps – https://link.shadowhealth.com/Turn-In-Attempt.
If you have any technical issues during the assignment please contact the Shadow Health Support Team – http://link.shadowhealth.com/support.
- Progress notes are an important part of our patient documentation record and should be completed with each Shadow Health Assignment. There is a section in the EHR where you can chart this progress note.
- For examples of subjective data collection questions see the Subjective Data section in each chapter covered.
- For sample subjective and objective charting related to this assessment see the Documentation and Critical Thinking section in each chapter covered.
- When you are ready to submit your Assignment, click on this unit’s Dropbox link then click on Add Attachments. Then click on Upload and attach a Word Document with your note of completion in the Dropbox to notify your professor that the Assignment has been completed. Your note of completion should include Dear Prof. XXX I have completed the Unit 4 Shadow Health assignment and marked it for grading in Shadow Health. Thank you. Make sure to use the naming criteria when saving your document.
- Submit your work before midnight on the last day of the unit.
To view the grading rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Course Resources.
Submit your skin, hair, and nails note of completion to the Dropbox: Unit 4: Assignment 1
Submit your HEENT note of completion to the Dropbox: Unit 4: Assignment 2.
Shadow Health Technical Support:
If at any time you have any questions or encounter any technical issues, please visit the Shadow Health Learner Support page at http://link.shadowhealth.com/support for contact information and hours.