Respond to the following Journal prompt.
There are two assessment podcasts to review that will help you gain a better understanding of the importance of collecting and evaluating abnormal patient data.
- Listen to the assessment podcasts and answer the following Journal questions:
- Gathering and evaluating pertinent patient data is critical to patient outcomes as seen in our practice example podcasts. What emotions did the podcasts bring up for you?
- Discuss the importance of collecting subjective and objective data to identify abnormal patient findings.
Before you finalize your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Journal prompt carefully;
- consult the Grading Rubric in the Course Resources to make sure you have included everything necessary;
- utilize spell check and grammar check to minimize errors; and
- access information regarding APA citation information, such as the Writing Center if needed.
Your Journal entry should:
- clearly establish and sustain the viewpoint and purpose of the prompt;
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 6th edition format for crediting sources.
Submit your Journal to the unit Dropbox before midnight on the last day of the unit.