This week you have two Shadow Health Assignments to practice:
- Skin, Hair, and Nails
- To begin these practice Assignments, open Shadow Health, select your Shadow Health course, and select the Skin, Hair, and Nails Assignment or HEENT. Both need to be completed. Be sure to review the feedback you receive from Shadow Health at the end of the attempt, which can help you to improve upon reopening Remember you do not have to start a second attempt from scratch. This is a re-open assignment.
- Progress notes are an important part of our patient documentation record and should be completed with each Shadow Health Assignment. There is a section in the EHR where you can chart this progress note.
- For examples of subjective data collection questions see the Subjective Data section in each chapter covered.
- For sample subjective and objective charting related to this assessment see the Documentation and Critical Thinking section in each chapter covered.
- You are encouraged to review the grading rubric for this assignment so you know how this will be graded in the next unit.
Shadow Health Technical Support:
If at any time you have any questions or encounter any technical issues, please visit the Shadow Health Learner Support page at https://support.shadowhealth.com for contact information and hours.
Submit your Assignment to the unit Dropbox before midnight on the last day of the unit.