Evaluate the degree to which you have achieved the course outcomes.
The course outcomes are:
- Distinguish the elements in a holistic health assessment.
- Collect patient health history data.
- Apply inspection, palpation, percussion, and auscultation techniques to collect objective patient physical assessment data.
- Evaluate subjective and objective patient data to differentiate normal from abnormal findings.
- Document physical assessment data using professionally recognized format.
What were your biggest learning moments from this course? Think of the patient assessments you perform. What has changed based on your learning from this course?