Health Information Technology: Innovation and Change Worksheet
The purpose of this Assignment is to support the application of innovation in the healthcare setting to improve patient outcomes. You will examine current applications of health information technology (HIT) and correlate them to patient outcomes. You will also explore common forces associated with innovation and change.
Course Outcome practiced in this Assignment:
NU300-4: Support the use of information management and patient care technology to improve patient outcomes.
Complete the HIT Innovation and Change Worksheet
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 6th Edition format for crediting any necessary sources.
How to Submit
Please label your projects: username-project-unit.doc. For example, a student named Tina Allen would name her file TAllen-AssignmentName-Unit6.doc. Submit your Assignment in Unit 6 Assignment Dropbox by the end of the unit.