You are the nurse manager of a satellite home care facility. In preparation for speaking to the national home care convention, your new chief executive officer (CEO) has requested that you do the following:
- Read 2 current (from within the last 5 years) research studies from peer-reviewed journals related to innovation in health care delivery so that you can speak to the national home care convention regarding your findings.
- One must be related to research and development innovation in health care.
- One must be related to customer-based innovation in health care.
- Develop a report of your findings to hand out to your audience that includes the following:
- Introduction that is thorough, clear, and concise
- Summary of your findings from both research articles
- Findings organized into bullet points
- Conclusion that compares and contrasts the 2 types of home health care innovations
Please click on this APA Style for CTU Students link for help with APA formatting. Use the CTU Writing Style Guide (templates provided)—not the Introductory Writing Style Guide.
Individual Project Rubric
The Individual Project (IP) Grading Rubric is a scoring tool that represents the performance expectations for the IP. This Individual Project Grading Rubric is divided into components that provide a clear description of what should be included within each component of the IP. It is the road map that can help you in the development of your IP. Individual Project Grading Rubric