Primary Discussion Response is due by Friday (11:59:59pm Central), Peer Responses are due by Tuesday (11:59:59pm Central).
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 250 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. You are required to use 1 scholarly resource in addition to your textbook. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Address the following:
- Describe a time when you felt patient care could be improved in some way.
- Share any problems that you have encountered with patient care and your ideas to help provide a solution to these problems.
- Find, cite, and reference a current peer-reviewed article (from within the past 5 years) that supports your conclusions about the patient care problem that you have identified.
- Summarize the article’s purpose and findings.
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate’s posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?
Discussion Board Rubric
The Discussion Board Grading Rubric is a scoring tool that represents the performance expectations for the discussion. This Discussion Board Grading Rubric is divided into components that provide a clear description of what should be included within each component of the discussion. It’s the roadmap that can help lead your discussion. Discussion Board Grading Rubric