Performance Enhancing Chemicals and Hormones Poster
Prior to designing your poster, review the examples of posters. Use the PowerPoint Template downloadto create a poster for high school athletes on the dangers of using performance enhancing chemicals or hormones.
- Select one of the following performance enhancers discussed in the text: caffeine, alcohol, anabolic steroids, androstenedione, human growth hormone, dehydroepiandrosterone, or amphetamines.
- Analyze the use and claims of the chemical or hormone and the potential side effects and dangers from its use.
Your Poster must:
- Not exceed one page in length
- Be created using the PowerPoint Template downloadformatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Use at least two scholarly sources. The course textbook and a minimum of one scholarly source from the Ashford Online Library.
- Document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center
- Use images and graphics. Remember to cite all images taken from an online source.
Submit the PowerPoint document through the Assignment Submission button in the Online Classroom to your instructor by Day 5.