Primary Response is due by Friday (11:59:59pm Central), Peer Responses are due by Tuesday (11:59:59pm Central).
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400-600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Summative Discussion Board
Review and reflect on the knowledge tat you have gained from this course. Based on your review and reflection, write at least 400–600 words on the following:
- What were the most compelling topics learned in this course?
- How did participating in discussions help your understanding of the subject matter? Is anything still unclear that could be clarified?
- What approaches could have yielded additional valuable information?
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 200 word reply about his or her Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate’s posting? What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Discussion Board Rubric
|Expectation||Points Possible||Points Earned||Comments|
|Application of Learning Material Content: Post demonstrates understanding of Learning Material content.||20|
|Application of Course Knowledge: Post contributes unique perspectives or insights gleaned from text/learning resources, or specified by assignment.||20|
|DB Responses: Responds substantively to two posts. Responses encourage interaction in the Discussion Board and classroom community.||20|
|Organization: Post presents information logically and is clearly relevant to discussion topic.||8|
|Professional Language: Posts contain accurate grammar, spelling, and/or punctuation with few or no errors. Any resources should be cited in APA format or style specified in the assignment.||7|
|Total Points Earned|